Lat updated: April 10, 2022
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Netdeals, LLC’s affiliate program is open to anyone who wants to promote and recommend Netdeals LLC products and earn commissions. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between Netdeals LLC and you.
In consideration of Netdeal, LLC. (“Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and its website https://netdealshop.com offering an Affiliate Program for its products, and you (“Affiliate”) desiring to participate in the Affiliate Program, it is agreed as follows:
Free Registration for Affiliate Accounts
Affiliate membership is free, and you will be assigned your unique affiliate link. By applying for the Netdeals LLC affiliate program, you confirm that you are of legal age to promote products online, and you accept the agreement and all its terms and conditions.
The free affiliate program can be joined at https://netdeashop.com by completing a signup form. When completing the affiliate application form, you agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information, and not to use the account for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. At its sole and absolute discretion, Netdeals LLC reserves the right to reject any affiliate program application.
Further, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You will promote Netdeals LLC products ethically, and legally, and you will not violate any role or condition set forth by the platform on which you promote the products.
- Content, videos in any form, must be your own work or you must have the right to use them to promote Netdeals LLC products.
- Ensure that neither the content nor the website is in violation of any law.
- Neither your promotional content is defamatory, nor does it violate the rights of any entity.
- You are not infringing any copyrights with your promotional content.
- You will not send unsolicited emails or other messages that may be considered spam in an effort to promote Netdeals LLC products.
- It is prohibited to use deceptive redirect links, SEO-unfriendly websites, websites with wrong content, and other misleading websites to promote Netdeals LLC products.
- You will adhere to all relevant laws, including those covering privacy, intellectual property rights, and spam.
- You will not engage in any practices that violate the fair competition standards, such as fraud, confusing new users, baiting, or misleading content.
Upon approval for the program, affiliates will have access to their dedicated affiliate dashboard where they can generate their unique links and use them for referring customers.
By joining the affiliate program, you will be able to earn commissions on any sales generated by your referrals to https://netdealshop.com using your unique affiliate link, which you can access via the Affiliate Dashboard at https://netdealshop.com.
By referring customers to https://netdealshop.com using your unique affiliate link once you have been approved for the program, you can begin earning commissions right away.
Affiliates will earn a commission for any purchases made from https://netdealshop.com using the unique affiliate link. The commission is calculated based on the net sales price for the sale. The Net Sales Price is defined as all payments received by Netdeals LLC from the sale of the product, excluding shipping and handling, sales tax, and refunded products. Affiliates receive commissions for sales that are tracked through Netdeals LLC’s affiliate program tracking system and which indicate the affiliate link as the source of the purchase.
The commission standard rate is 10%, or any rate, or a flat amount depending on the promotions and as agreed with the affiliate manager. The 10% rate is applicable to all general referrals, not subject to a specific campaign or promotion. Netdealshop.com reserves the right to alter affiliate commission amounts at any time, and such changes will not be retroactive.
The affiliate is responsible for making sure their affiliate links are correctly placed within their promotional material.
The affiliates will be paid monthly (once a month) after the purchased items have been delivered. “On a monthly basis,” it is understood that the payments are made 30 days after product delivery to cover the refund period and maximize affiliate payouts.
In the event of cancellations, returns, or other refunds, commissions will be automatically adjusted. Affiliates will be paid through our secure payment process powered by Stripe and PayPal unless other arrangements have been made with Netdeals LLC.
The referral cookies are valid for 120 days, during which the affiliate will earn 100% commission on any repeat referral orders. Affiliate links shall be automatically renewed every 365 days unless the affiliate expressly requests the termination in writing to Netdeals LLC. All written communications should be sent to Netdelas LLC via [email protected]
Affiliates’ responsibility is limited to referring customers to https://netdealshop.com. Netdeals LLC will handle all aspects of customer service for customers, at https://netdealshop.com including inquiries, product orders, billing, and product shipment and delivery. Netdeals LLC may change the pricing structure, add or cancel any special offers, discontinue products, or change the terms under which these products are offered at any time, without notice to the affiliates. Such changes will not have a retroactive effect.
Netdeals LLC represents and warrants that it is a USA-incorporated business and that it has the full authority to operate this affiliate program and to enter into affiliate agreements.
Affiliate’s Warranties: The affiliate represents, warrants, and covenants that he/she has the legal age in his/her region, territory, and country, and that he/she has full authority to enter into this Agreement to promote Netdeals LLC’s product and earn commissions. By accepting this agreement, you represent and warrant that you will use this agreement exclusively for the purposes described in this agreement, in strict compliance with the law and fair business practice, and not to promote Netdeals LLC’s products in an illegal manner or otherwise on illegal websites.
The parties do not make any other warranties, express or implied, except for those provided explicitly throughout this agreement.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Netdeals LLC be responsible to Affiliates for any lost profits, business interruptions, any indirect, consequential damages resulting from business interruption, or any changes made to the Affiliate Program.
Netdeals LLC reserves the right to discontinue or change the affiliate program at any time and shall not be liable to affiliates or third parties for any discontinuation or change.
- By using the affiliate program, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Netdeals LLC, managers, directors, agents, partners, licensors, service providers, suppliers, interns, and employees.
- These demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, are made by any third party in any way connected to your violation of these terms and conditions, the documents incorporated into them by reference, or your violation of any law or right of a third party.
If any provision of these terms is found to be unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable, the provision shall nonetheless be fully enforced and permissible by law, and the unexercised portion shall be severed from the terms and conditions. All provisions that remain valid and enforceable are not affected by this determination.
- In the event of the termination of this agreement, the parties remain liable for all obligations and liabilities incurred prior to termination.
- The terms of this agreement will remain in effect until they are terminated by either you or us. If you wish to discontinue being an affiliate, please notify us.
- Netdeals LLC will not be deemed to have waived any rights or provisions of these terms if they fail to enforce such rights or provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions, along with any policies or operating rules we post on the website, constitute the entire understanding between you and Netdeals LLC and supersede all previous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and Netdeals LLC (including any previous versions of the Terms of Service).
- In the event there is any ambiguity in the interpretation of these terms and conditions, no action shall be taken against the drafting party.
- In the event of a dispute related to any commission, you agree to contact our customer service at [email protected] prior to engaging any third parties or filing any claims. You reserve the right to seek mediation to resolve the dispute if both parties are unable to resolve the issue or your concern has not been addressed within 30 days from the time of contacting customer service.
- As a means of expediting resolution and controlling the costs of any dispute, controversy, or claim related to these terms and conditions, Netdeals LLC and you agree to attempt to informally resolve the dispute before initiating the arbitration. A written notice from one party to the other initiates such negotiations.
Unless otherwise provided, this agreement and any separate agreements whereby we provide you with our affiliate program are governed by and construed under the laws of Wyoming, USA.
The parties hereto may, in the event of force majeure, suspend the performance of their respective obligations prior to the end of the force majeure period. In the event of force majeure, the party that claims to be affected shall notify the other party within fifteen (15) days of the occurrence of the force majeure, attach documentary evidence of it, and minimize its impact. Once the force majeure event has ended, the parties will continue to perform this affiliate program agreement, except decided otherwise and agreed upon by both parties.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please send them by email to us at [email protected]