There are many 1.7 cubic foot mini-fridges on the market, but none compare to Magic Chef’s newest black mini-refrigerator. This upright standing mini refrigerator is ideal for storing drinks and food in the basement, dorm, office, or guest room. This mini refrigerator has multiple temperature settings, which lets the user choose a convenient temperature for storing food at any time. In addition, the adjustable leveling legs provide stability when the floor is uneven.
A fresh food compartment is located in the door of the refrigerator, allowing for the efficient use of the interior space. Also, the freezer section has 0.25 cubic feet of space, which is adequate for storing personal frozen meals. Also, there is a manual defrost capability, which allows the slow defrosting of frozen items safely. Additionally, the reversible door can be positioned to open to either side, which provides for multiple placement options. An Energy Star-rated mini-fridge, this mini fridge uses less electricity than a standard refrigerator.
- The fridge features a full-range temperature control dial, which enables you to customize the cooling process
- up to 1.7 cubic feet large capacity refrigerator with a chiller compartment for storing fresh foods and beverages
- Also features an organized fresh-food shelf made of coated wire that provides long-term durability
- In addition to its convenience, the smooth back design allows easy wall placement for a smaller footprint
- In cases of uneven flooring, the leveling legs of the mini-fridge offer an element of stability
- Energy Star-qualified to meet or exceed federal energy efficiency guidelines
- The door storage provides additional storage space for tall objects
- Manual defrosting drip tray included
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.9″ x 17.3″ x 19.5″
- Defrost Method: Manual Defrost
- Weight: 33.7 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-year limited warranty