Date Of Last Update: May 31, 2021
Who We Are!
This website https://netdealshop.com is operated by Netdeals LLC, a Wyoming Limited Liability Company, USA.
The personal information is collected for the purpose of processing orders, enhancing customers’ shopping experiences, and for marketing purposes. This is done in compliance with “The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679”.
Which Information Do We Collect?
To accept and process your orders, and to make sure you get your packages, we need your personal information.
The information that may be collected includes:
- Name and surname
- email address
- billing and shipping addresses
- phone number
This information is referred to as “Order Information.”
Additionally, we may collect information about how visitors and customers use our site, including the device used, browser, IP address, what web pages or products are viewed, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and how you interact with it. This type of information is hereafter referred to as “device information.”
How the Information is Collected
Information is collected either directly from you or automatically. Order information, subscriptions to our newsletter, and correspondence through our website contact form are examples of the information we collect directly from you.
Device information is collected automatically using the following technologies: cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, and pixels.
- A “cookie” is a small data file stored on your device or computer, which often includes an anonymous identifier. Learn more about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org and find out how to disable them.
- A “log file” records actions occurring on the site and often contains data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time log.
- “Web beacons”, “pixels” and “tags,” are electronic files used to record information about the pages you view”.
It is recommended that you do not upload images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) to our website when giving feedback on a product. This can prevent visitors to this website to have access to that information, should they download an image.
For spam detection purposes, we may collect your email address, IP address, and browser user agent string when you leave a comment.
How The Information Is Used
The information collected is for the purpose of serving you better. These include.
- The processing and management of purchases, the fulfillment of orders, the management of payments, the management of deliveries, returns and refunds where applicable.
- The information is also used to contact you about your orders.
- To respond to your questions, comments, and product reviews.
- For marketing purposes, such as marketing campaigns, sales promotions, and surveys.
The device information that we collect (especially your IP address) helps us identify potential fraud and risk, and helps us improve and optimize our site (for example, by analyzing how users browse and interact with the site and gauging the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns) to better serve our users.
Sharing Your Information
We work with external companies to provide the best service for you, and these companies may use some of your personal information. We limit what information they can access to only that which is necessary for them to fulfill their obligations.
Examples of such third-party partners are:
- Payment Processing Provider: To process and verify your payments for our products, payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname. This is in conformity with the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the institutions that issued your credit card.
- Manufacturers and Storekeepers: The data from your order contents is used by our manufacturers and stockkeepers to assemble the package you need.
- Logistic Service Providers: Postal services use your name, last name, and physical address to deliver your products. Without their access to this information, they will not be able to deliver your products.
- Email Marketing Service Providers may have access to your email address (if you have subscribed to them) to send you promotional offers and marketing content. This is called “targeted advertising.”
If you’d like to learn more about how targeted advertising works, you can check out the NAI’s educational page at
By using the links below, you can choose not to receive targeted advertising:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Furthermore, you can opt out of receiving some of those communications by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page at http://optout.aboutads.info.
Neither of these parties is authorized nor allowed to use the information for any other purpose than the ones specified. You have the right to ask us not to send you marketing content. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe from it by checking the relevant box on the order form.
In addition, the platform on which our website is built, powered by WordPress, is another example of a third party with access to information. You can read more here about how WordPress uses your personal data: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/.
Also, we use Google Analytics to assist us in understanding how our visitors use our site. To learn more about how Google uses your personal information, please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics, please click here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Moreover, we may share your information with third parties to comply with applicable laws and regulations, if a subpoena, search warrant, or any other lawful request is made, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do Not Track
When our system detects a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser, our system will not collect any automatically collected information as specified above.
If you have a user account or have left comments on this site, you have the right to request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you. This includes any data that you have provided. You may also request that we erase any personal information we have about you.
This excludes any data that must be retained for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In the event that you are a European resident, you have the right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you. You can also request that the information be corrected, updated, or deleted if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Please contact us using the contact information below if you wish to exercise this right.
Also, if you are a resident of Europe, please note that we may use your data to fulfill any contracts we have with you (for example, if you order through this website) as well as to pursue our legitimate business interests.
You should be aware that your information may also be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
Our secure customer database stores all your personal information, which is used only for fulfilling your orders, shipping your orders, and for the other purposes outlined above.
Thank you for your cooperation!